Translate

Thursday, April 06, 2017

As I do some Soul Searching​ 🔭 ....

I was listening to Joyce Meyer the other day. I absolutely love her simple and honest to goodness messages that apply to an ordinary, mortal life like mine. This particular message stood out for me where she spoke about growing up in turmoil. For that instant she was a kindred spirit. Broken homes, there I've finally said it, tend to create broken lives leaving behind indelible scars. So the decision to get married is a crucial one and a life partner who promises to stand by you even when the whole world walks out, is huge.
 Marriage is a turning point that changes everything. Its paramount to build a strong foundation that will determine the core values for your family life. This is what you will be handing down with worldly inheritances.
I was fortunate to have found someone who refused to give up on
me even when I was ready to quit. So look for your buoy 🚨 or lighthouse, swim hard and don't fear to reach out. There are different avenues like prayer or social circles, good friends ... Make the conscious choice to surround yourself with all things positive and good, like sugar and spice and all things nice. ☺
Do see the following link -
Learning to be vulnerable healed my trauma

No comments:

Post a Comment