Translate

Monday, March 20, 2017

Be Happy For this Moment. This moment is your life! ~ Omar Khayyam

On world happiness day I would like to wish my readers much happiness and joy.
How do you define happiness? That's a word, the definition of which, would mean different things to different people. And rightfully so! For some it could be emotional, for others material, then for some spiritual ....
We go through so much each day right from the moment we wake up, that in the whirl of all the busyness and the flurry of activities it's easy to forget the good moments. Most times it is the unpleasant ones that stays with us long after the day is over. So what can be done? Do what I do - be an accountant and keep a ledger/diary of happiness. Mostly as the day draws to an end out comes my book where I jot down the things that made me happy or simply smile. The end of the day works best - just as I'm winding down seems like the perfect time to acknowledge how lucky I am. Most times memory fades. My little journal helps to remind me of all the happy, silly and fun memories of moments passed. This is so therapeutic and a perfect reminder of how blessed we are in so many ways.
Here is 'Happy' sung by none other than my favorite singer. A young, innocent voice, 
So heart wrenchingly melancholic and haunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment