Translate

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Morning world!

It's 5:30 am and there goes the darn alarm. The fact that it's Sunday (a day of rest and all) - and not to mention it's cold out, the warm blanket inviting me to stay in and my cr^^ea^^king bones is temptation enough to stay in ... Good reasons to skip the early morning workout.



But the nip in the air, clear and unpolluted, and most importantly the lure of keeping the fat off - is all it takes to get me out and about. So I wear my trusted Reeboks, my ancient Adidas, that has kept me warm on countless occasions, and off I go, to conquer and fight all - stiff bones, groggy mind and all; in search of new ideas.




Picture taken by Arun Kumar Sinha



And there is nature's gift to greet me and a moment that I have to myself before the day commences - I watch the sun rise, kissing away the darkness spreading it's warm rays welcoming a new dawn, a new day. 

And for all my efforts, a little treat is definitely in store - vanilla French toast, a smattering of cinnamon powder and a dusting of icing sugar, accompanied by hot coffee, not to forget James Patterson keeping me company ...
And now it's worth it ~

No comments:

Post a Comment