Translate

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Baby Baby Baby (2015)

And just in time for Valentine's day I watched "Baby, Baby, Baby". I'd never heard of this movie but the story definitely intrigued me.
LA, the city of angels and where people come to fulfill their dreams is the stage for this drama. Meet beautiful, tall and "thin" Sunny, a struggling artist by day and a bartender by night and Sydney, a struggling actor who has made it to a few commercials but in not too flattering a role. A chance meeting in a park, a brief conversation and a quick introduction later this story is rolling. Watch the tale unfold as Sydney and Sunny struggle through life and their relationship, riding all it's highs and lows. 
I love that the movie is simple and real and it will strike a cord with almost anyone.

I've been asked before if there is anything as being lucky in love? I don't think so! Finding love is probably destiny but keeping it is pure hard-work and this coming from someone who has been in a relationship for the past 20 years. I am no expert, oh no Sir! 👆But there is one thing I do know - Nothing is easy. Love hurts and heals, it tries and rewards, it breaks and builds.
Remember this - there are no manuals or a super-glue for relationships .. a commitment and your readiness to work your "ass-off" is what will keep your relationship going. There is no place for three in a marriage so you gotta boot that ego out the door, keep an openess for self-improvement and practicing patience would go a long way;  Oh! A little give and take wouldn't hurt anyone and could make you smile a whole lot wider.😊
I found the following link so refreshing - 
When you know you've found the one.
"You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together." - Nicholas Sparks


... There is more to come ... Stay tuned ..

No comments:

Post a Comment